Friday, July 3, 2015

Inspired by the look of this BSA

Thinking my 68 Triumph T25 project should be inspired by this BSA, at least style wise anyway.  This bike just looks like a total ripper!  No front fender, simple red tank with decal, tracker bars, short rear fender with some dual sport or trials bike tires on it.  Could be cool!

I did a little bit of work on the oil tank of the T25, cut off the ears for the outer cover clips, since I won't be using the stock outer cover anyway.
Managed to get them cut off without cutting into the tank.



I threw a skim coat of body filler over the areas to smooth things out, but I'm not done sanding yet.  
I also removed the old bushings in the swingarm, cleaned and sanded it, then hit with some gloss black Rustoleum Appliance Epoxy paint. I'll get some more pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment