Monday, June 15, 2015

Trying to sort my garage out...

Redoing my garage.  Goal is to make it a functional space to work on my bike or whatever project I've got going on.  I'm a mechanic at a golf course so most of my good tools, welders, and so forth are at the shop at work. I still have a lot of tools at home, just never a practical or comfortable space to work.  It's been kind of fun setting things up from scratch.

Built a new workbench to accompany the old one I had.  I like a high work bench.  Also hung my wrenches for easy access.


Redoing my garage.  Goal is to make it a functional space to work on my bike or whatever project I've got going on.  I'm a mechanic at a golf course so most of my good tools, welders, and so forth are at the shop at work. I still have a lot of tools at home, just never a practical or comfortable space to work.  It's been kind of fun setting things up from scratch.
Still getting shit organized.

Where I'm currently at.  Still got some work to do for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment